All our programmes, products and resources cover six broad areas of career development:
- Self-Exploration: Helping you figure out who you are and what you want
- Decision Making: Supporting you at key points of decision making
- Support through Transition: Coaching, counselling and advising you through different types of career transitions
- Work Performance: Facilitating optimum performance in your work
- Future Thinking: Helping you think ahead, anticipate future challenges, and strategize around how to respond
- Mental and Emotional Well-being: Providing support for issues around mental and emotional well-being, as they relate to your career
- Personal Career Counselling: Counselling gives you access to a professional who will help you clarify your situation and map out a way forward. After every counselling session, you will come out with a Roadmap of Clarity and Confidence.
- Personal Career Coaching: This is ideal if you have a specific career-related goal. Working with a professional coach will help to keep you focused and accountable.
- Courses and Workshops: Professional programmes in your personal and career development will help you excel at work and in life.
- Personality, Leadership and Career Assessments: Professionally-designed tests and assessments will help you to understand yourself and your strengths and make better, more successful personal and career decisions.
- Resources and Information Products: Books, audio and video products to help you excel in your career.
Our career professionals are led by Tinukemi Olaoye, Certified Career Coach and Trained Counselor. For more information about Tinukemi’s professional history, please, visit her website.